Effective Date: November 27, 2023
- If you provide Total Air Supply with personally identifiable information such as your name, address and phone number, we will use it to contact you to provide you with the information that you request.
- If you provide us with your email address, we may use it to communicate with you. For example, we may want to inform you about content relevant to your interests, about new features and material on our site, to request your opinion on matters concerning this site and to make you aware of highlights in our products or services. You can opt-out of receiving these communications from us at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you visit the website, Total Air Supply automatically receives and records information on its server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies information and the page you request. Site usage information helps us to evaluate how our visitors use and navigate the web site on an aggregate basis, including the number and frequency of visitors to each web page and the length of their visits.
- Total Air Supply may use “cookies” to identify return visitors. A “cookie” is a small file that we save on your computer’s hard drive. It contains no personal information, like your name or email address, but “remembers” that your computer has visited this site before. In the future, this technology may be used to personalize your experience in visiting the website. To accept cookies, go into your browser preferences and check that cookies are being accepted. You can also turn on the “cookie” function through most standard browsers though that may affect your use of this website.
- We may use the information that we collect in the following ways:
- for the purposes for which you specifically provided the information;
- to cross-reference material in our database with your interests to send you customized announcements of content that is explicitly relevant to your interests;
- to send you email notifications about products or services or to otherwise contact you;
- to enhance existing features or develop new features, products or services;
- to provide third parties with aggregate, not-user-specific, information about our usage patterns;
- to comply with requests or orders of federal, state and local governments agencies and bodies; and
- in any other ways that are in compliance with this policy as it may be amended from time to time.
- Total Air Supply does not control the privacy policies of our business partners, suppliers or other sites to which we provide hyperlinks.
Total Air Supply LLC
1 B St
Derry, NH 03038
Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions
Last updated: May 19, 2023
- Program Description: We may send promotional and transactional mobile messages in various formats through the Program. Promotional messages advertise and promote our products and services and may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers. Mobile messages may be sent using automated technology, including an auto dialer, automated system, or automatic telephone dialing system. Message frequency will vary but will not exceed 5 messages per month. You agree that we, our affiliates, and any third-party service providers may send you messages regarding the foregoing topics or any topic and that such messages and/or calls may be made or placed using different telephone numbers or short codes. We do not charge for mobile messages sent through the Program but you are responsible for any message and data rates imposed by your mobile provider, as standard data and message rates may apply for SMS and MMS alerts.
- User Opt-In: By providing your mobile phone number to us, you are voluntarily opting into the Program and you agree to receive recurring mobile messages from us at the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in, even if such number is registered on any state or federal “Do Not Call” list. You agree that any mobile phone number you provide to us is a
valid mobile phone number of which you are the owner or authorized user. If you change your mobile phone number or are no longer the owner or authorized user of the mobile phone number, you agree to promptly notify us at email@example.com. Your participation in the Program is not required to make any purchase from us and your participation in the Program is completely voluntary.
- User Opt-Out and Support: You may opt-out of the Program at any time. If you wish to opt- out of the Program and stop receiving mobile messages from us, or you no longer agree to these Mobile Messaging Terms, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, and/or UNSUBSCRIBE to any mobile message from us. You may continue to receive text messages for a short period while we process your request, and you may receive a one-time opt-out confirmation message. You understand and agree that the foregoing is the only reasonable method of opting out. For support, reply HELP to any mobile message from us.
Our mobile messaging platform may not recognize requests that modify the foregoing commands, and you agree that we and our service providers will not be liable for failing to honor requests that do not comply with the requirements in these Mobile Messaging Terms. We may also change the telephone number or short code we use to operate the Program and we will notify you of any such change. You acknowledge that any requests sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed may not be received by us and we will not be responsible for failing to honor a request sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed.
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability: The Program is offered on an “as-is” basis and may not be available in all areas, at all times, or on all mobile providers. You agree that neither we nor our service providers will be liable for any failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any mobile message or information sent through the Program.
- Modifications: We may modify or cancel the Program or any of its features at any time, with or without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Messaging Terms at any time. Any such modification will take effect when it is posted to our website. You agree to review these Mobile Messaging Terms periodically to ensure that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of those modifications.